5 Reasons why Businesses use Proposals
Proposals are there to use as a tool to help you and your business present themselves in a professional way to show your prospective client you ARE worth every penny you’ve quoted. Personalising a quote to them with images, branded content and a clear outline of their needs if a MUST when it comes to standing out from your competition.
Here is what we believe are the top 5 reasons why business’ in this industry use proposals:
- Impress your prospective clients with a personalised and professional looking quote
- Use it as a tool to upsell your products
- Educate your prospective client about your business, to gain trust
- Ability to track engagement to assist with follow ups
- Close deals faster and more effectively
Head to the blog posts above to discover more about how to send Proposals and/or How you could be sending them better ^^
BoothBook; your online automated booking system and business management tool to help you become more profitable, save hours and start focusing on enjoying life again!
We implemented BoothBook, and it was immediately apparent that it was going to save us time and money. The admin is automated - no manual contracts to send, payments to chase or emails to send. The time we have saved has allowed us to develop and grow the business, safe in the knowledge that BoothBook will take care of the admin.